Spiritual Wellness. Nutritional Balance. Living Well.
That's my mantra.
Hi all! My name is Lindsay and I am a whole lot of everything (& a slightly obvious enneagram 3).
I'm a whole mix of everything. I'm not great at keeping an aesthetic theme going on my Instagram, I'm one of the clumsiest people I know, and I struggle with the same problems each and every day of my life. I thrive off of quality time and enjoy getting to know every detail of your life.
I spend my days bopping in and out of coffee shops, enjoying a medium cappuccino (with one sugar in the raw), while writing away.
By day I am a freelance writer, ranging from working on my magazine (ezermagazine.com) to dabbling in advertising copy as well as more journalistic pieces.
By night I am a Bible College student at Maryland Bible College & Seminary. Feel free to ask me what I'm currently learning about!
Ever since I was little I struggled with misdiagnosed chronic health problems. I was constantly sent to different doctors and was checked in and out of the hospital quite frequently.
As you can imagine this physical struggle brought mental struggles that I didn't know how to deal with, nor knew how to process. Let's just cut the story short to the happy ending:
Around three years ago I decided to take control of everything that was going on. I stopped seeing doctors and started my own nutritional journey. I focused on my spiritual health, which helped me work through my mental health.
I decided to start this blog to keep track of the different aspects of wellness that I focus on every single day. Here you will find:
- Spiritual wellness
- Nutritional wellness
- Living wellness
I hope you already love your body and work on your relationship with God each day, but if not I hope you can learn from my mistakes or my current experiences here!
“If our minds are ruled by the Spirit, we will have life and peace." Romans 8:6
- I am the founder and Editor-In-Chief of Ezer Magazine, a magazine for Christian women that I pour my heart and soul into every single day. (Check us out ezermagazine.com)
- I have my Bachelors of Science in Policy
- After working in the world of policy research for four years, I finally went full-time into the world of writing.
- I currently write for a few different agencies as well as a Christian news website!
- My hobbies include cycling, studying human behavior, and vacationing on Lake Winnipesaukee with my large, crazy extended family.