I’m a holistic nutritionist who loves simplifying hormone health, living wholeheartedly, and eating real food.
While Wellness with Linds is a huge (and passionate) part of my life, my full-time job is running Freckle Studio as creative director. Think lots of phone calls, ideation, and content creation.
If you want to learn a little bit more about me or my professional background, you can read all about it here!
Most Popular Posts
- 9 Herbs To Help Balance And Regulate Your Hormones Naturally
- Cycle Syncing: Improving Your Health By Getting To Know Your Menstrual Cycle
- All About Nootropics, The Next Big Wellness Trend
- 10 Ways To Find Freelance Writing Jobs If You’re A Beginner
- Conquering Travel Anxiety 101
- The Year Of Balance: My 2019 Year In Review
Are you a brand?
- If you are interested in collaborating with me, please contact me by emailing [email protected]. Services range from sponsored posts on social media to recipe creation and photography, sponsored blog posts, and partnership packages. Click here for my portfolio!
Did you find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or received a referral and are wondering, “I thought marketing was your thing?”
- It is! My blog is my passion, but running Freckle Studio is my full-time gig — and I love it.
- We primarily work with food, beverage, and wellness brands to elevate content, increase social media leads, and develop killer marketing funnels.
- You can find more info at Freckle, on Instagram, or by shooting me an email.
Just one more thing – if you have any questions at all, whether about hormone health, launching a brand, or general marketing Q’s shoot me a message here. I pride myself in responding to every single message (except if it’s about joining a pyramid scheme) and love to help out in any way I can.