- Shop dried elderberries here!
- Blog Post on the Herbs that Help with Liver Function / Support
- Shop Symbi – browse the tea blends here 🌱🌈🌳🌻 Use code “tiktok” for 10% off.
- Tiktok Mention: Lumineux Teeth Whitening Strips
- My new E-book is live – “Herbalism At Home: A Guide For Beginners.”
- Shop my Amazon here for recent Tiktok + Instagram mentions
- Shop all my favorite herbs at Rose Mountain Herbs. 🙂
- Use “withlinds10” to shop my favorite supplements at Perfect Supplements.
- Shop my favorite bone broth at Kettle and Fire. Use “wellnesswithlinds” for 20% off.
- Post-Birth Control Syndrome: 10 Symptoms & How To Heal From It
- Why You Should Give An Adrenal Cocktail Recipe A Try And Its Benefits
- Berkey Water Filter Review: Is It Worth It?
- How To Make A Smoothie That Will Actually Fill You Up
- Herbs To Help You Fall Asleep Quicker + Stay Asleep Longer
- 7 Herbs That Help Naturally Decrease Anxiety
- Benefits Of Herbal Tea For Your Hormones
- 7 Books On Herbal Medicine To Get You Started On Your Healing Journey
- Liver Function Herbal Tea
Tiktok book mentions:
- Hormone Healing E-Book “Learning to Love Your Cycle by Getting to Know Your Cycle” 🌿😌☁️
- This Is Your Brain On Birth Control – Sarah E. Hill
- Beyond the Pill – Jolene Brighten
- The Fifth Vital Sign – Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Period Repair Manual – Lara Briden
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility – Toni Weschler
Want to learn more about simplifying health? Sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter here.
Hey! I’m Lindsay, founder of Wellness With Linds, Freckle Studio, and Drink Symbi and you can call me Linds.
I’m a holistic nutritionist who loves simplifying hormone health, living wholeheartedly, and sharing my love of herbal medicine.
While Wellness with Linds is a huge (and passionate) part of my life, my full-time job is running Freckle Studio, a marketing agency that works primarily with influencers, bloggers, and small business owners to increase leads, customers, and sales through social media. Think lots of phone calls, ideation, and content creation.
If you want to learn a little bit more about me or my professional background, you can read all about it here!
If you are looking for my coffee cups, nut flour containers, or any other products you see on my page, check out my Amazon page here. It has almost everything I use on a daily basis!
Most Popular Posts
- 9 Herbs To Help Balance And Regulate Your Hormones Naturally
- Cycle Syncing: Improving Your Health By Getting To Know Your Menstrual Cycle
- All About Nootropics, The Next Big Wellness Trend
- 10 Ways To Find Freelance Writing Jobs If You’re A Beginner
- Conquering Travel Anxiety 101
- The Year Of Balance: My 2019 Year In Review
Are you a brand?
- If you are interested in collaborating with me, please contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Services range from sponsored posts on social media to recipe creation and photography, sponsored blog posts, and partnership packages. Click here for my portfolio!
Did you find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or received a referral and are wondering, “I thought marketing was your thing?”
- It is! My blog is my passion, but running Freckle Studio is my full-time gig — and I love it.
- We primarily work with food, beverage, and wellness brands to elevate content, increase social media leads, and develop killer marketing funnels.
- You can find more info at Freckle, on Instagram, or by shooting me an email.
Just one more thing – if you have any questions at all, whether about hormone health, launching a brand, or general marketing Q’s shoot me a message here. I pride myself in responding to every single message (except if it’s about joining a pyramid scheme) and love to help out in any way I can.