Peppermint Mocha Monday💥
A busy week over here calls for a fun and yummy start. This is easy to make & honestly a staple of mine throughout the month of December.
What’s your favorite holiday drink? I would have to say mine is a tie between this healthy peppermint mocha latte or my gingerbread latte that I shared on Instagram last week.
During the holiday season, I typically treat myself with a few flavored lattes here and there but I honestly prefer to make them at home. I think after working from home for years you really perfect the latte – and this one is no outlier.
Ingredients needed to make this healthy peppermint mocha latte:
- espresso or coffee
- milk of preference
- peppermint extract
- cocoa or cacao powder
- maple syrup
- collagen peptides
- optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, crushed peppermint candy, etc.
If you’re looking for a fun coffee recipe, this one is for you. I’ll share some more coffee recipes below in case you are looking to spice up your current routine.
More hormone friendly latte recipes:
- Hormone Balancing Hot Chocolate
- Hormone Friendly Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Healthy Peppermint Mocha Latte
- Coffee And Hormones: What Do You Mean You Can Still Drink Coffee?
- Why You Should Give Chicory Coffee A Try — And All It’s Health Benefits
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. ❤
Healthy Peppermint Mocha Latte
easy, quic, and a healthy twist on your favorite winter drink.
- 1 cup milk (I use coocut milk usually)
- 1-2 shots espresso (1 cup of coffee works too)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1-2 tsp cacao powder (cocoa works too)
- splash 100% natural maple syrup
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- whipped cream
- crushed peppermint candy
Add milk, peppermint extract, cacao powder, maple syrup, and collagen peptides to a frother and froth until consistent. If you don't have a frother you can use a blender isntead.
Add ice to a cup, add the milk mixture, and top with coffee.
Pour & enjoy.✨
You can also find this recipe for this healthy peppermint mocha latte on my Instagram page! If you give this recipe a try, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. As always, reach out with any questions, comments, etc. You can send me an email here or shoot me a DM on Instagram.
P.S. If you’ve tried out this recipe feel free to leave a comment below. I appreciate it.